Metropolitan Andrei Catholic School
The Archdiocese has changed the timing of preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmations. For more information, please contact Father Sol Paranas at Sts. Peter and Paul Parish at 905-273-6630.
Letter to the Community: Revised Health and Physical Education Curriculum
On February 23, the Ministry of Education released its updated Health and Physical Education Curriculum. Read the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board's letter to the community regarding the revised Curriculum. Read more
2015-16 Kindergarten Registration is OnGoing!
The following documents are required for registration:
- proof of age of the child (birth certificate or passport)
- Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) or baptismal certificate from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or has been baptized in an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their own baptismal certificate.
- updated immunization records (Immunization Card, Peel Health Form or Letter of Exemption)
- proof of Canadian citizenship (Birth Certificate/Passport) or permanent resident status
- proof of home address (two of the following: property tax bill, current utility bill, real estate document or Government of Canada issued forms)
- emergency rural address numbers for identifying your property, if applicable (residents of Caledon and Dufferin County)
- proof of English Separate School Support (may be done at the time of registration by completing an Application For the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement available at the school)
- education records, if available
Admissions are open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents. Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years of age by December 31, 2015.
- See more at: http://www.dpcdsb.org/CEC/Schools/Register+for+School/Kindergarten+Registration.htm#sthash.HqHEdhVi.dpuf