Kindergarten Registration for 2013-14
Registration for Junior, Senior and Full-Day Kindergarten for the 2013-14 school year, will take place at all Catholic elementary schools in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton and Orangeville on the following days:
Monday, January 28, 2013 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.*
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Thursday, January 31, 2013 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Friday, February 1, 2013 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
* Snow Date:
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Kindergarten Registration for new schools in Brampton:
Registration for St. Andre Bessette Catholic Elementary School (25 Riverstone Drive, Brampton) will be held at Fr. Francis McSpiritt Catholic School (55 Lexington Road, Brampton).
Registration for St. Jean-Marie Vianney Catholic Elementary School (74 Jordensen Drive, Brampton) will be held at Our Lady of Fatima School (39 Sunset Boulevard, Brampton).
Junior Kindergarten - Children must be 4 years old by Dec. 31, 2013
Senior Kindergarten - Children must be 5 years old by Dec. 31, 2013
Full-Day Kindergarten – Children must be 4 or 5 years old by Dec. 31, 2013
Parents/Guardians should bring the following documents when registering their child:
· proof of age of the child (birth certificate or passport)
· Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) or baptismal certificate from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or has been baptized in an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their own baptismal certificate.
· updated immunization records (Immunization Card, Peel Health Form or Letter of Exemption)
· proof of Canadian citizenship (Birth Certificate/Passport) or permanent resident status
· proof of home address (tax bill, utility bill, bank statement)
· emergency rural address numbers for identifying your property, if applicable
(residents of Caledon and Dufferin County)
· proof of English Separate School Support (may be done at the time of registration by completing an Application For the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement available at the school)
*All documentation must be submitted in English.
Journey in Learning… Journey in to Faith: A Handbook for Parents of Kindergarten Students
For more information about registering your child, contact your local Catholic school or call the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512.