St. Edmund Pastoral Plan 2017 2018.pdf
This month, we will celebrate the virtue of hope.
that God comes to us as a real human who can show us the way of life.
that both the world and its people are from God and so are essentially good.
Furthermore, God has given us this Advent season year after year in order to
focus our minds and our hearts on the good all around us.
year, we are reminded that God chose to send his Son to us because we are worth
it. God knows how great we can be when we all come together.
When we look
at the world through the eyes of God we see it becoming more and more like the
reign of God that Jesus describes
A person of hope . . .
· Keeps up a positive attitude
· Can bounce back from tough situations
· Sets and sticks to their goals
· Sees the good in others even when they make mistakes
· Let others know that they are good