Welcome to the Guidance and Career Education Department
Refer to the “Quick Launch” menu at the left of this screen to access additional pages of information relevant to this department.
The guidance office at Holy Name of Mary strives to create an environment where every student feels welcome.
The guidance team endeavors to offer a complete program of services to help ensure the best most complete Catholic secondary school experience. We strive to meet the academic, spiritual, emotional and social growth of all of our students. Which includes:
- Academic counselling and planning
- Career planning
- Personal counselling
- Support groups, peer counselling, conflict resolution
- Volunteer opportunities
- Transition planning – college, university, apprenticeship, and workplace
- SAT and American college/university information
- Night and summer school opportunities
- eLearning courses
- Experiential learning experiences: dual credit, SHSM, co-op programs
- Scholarship information
D. Sunjka (Acting Department Head)
Student’s Last Name
Student Success Teacher
Child and Youth Worker
64150 (Monday, Thursday)
Students are encouraged to make personal appointments with any of the members of this department.
MyBlueprint lets you build customized high school course plans, select courses, and instantly identify the post-secondary opportunities that you have unlocked and explore valuable information for every destination in Canada!
Click here to visit: www.myblueprint.ca/dpcdsb