Welcome to Grade 2/3 with Mrs. Thibault
Team Thibault .... upcoming events.
2) Grade 3s are invited to participate in a field trip to Crawford Lake Conservation Area on Thursday, December 14, 2017
2) Grade 3s are invited to participate in the Swim to Survive program - January 16, 23, & 30, 2018.
1) Our class is presenting the Advent Liturgy for the school... December 13 at 9:30 am.
2) Breakfast with Santa - Friday, December 15
3) December Virtues Assembly - Monday, December 18 @ 9:30 am
4) Christmas Concert - Thursday, December 21 matinee 1:15 pm, Thursday evening performance 6:30 pm
5) Friday, December 22 - PJ / Christmas Movie Day
Click HERE for grade 3 trip letter for Crawford Lake trip
..... We are people of hope.
..... We are people who take risks.
..... We are people who are courageous.
..... We are people who are enthusiastic.
Important Dates to Remember...
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - French with Mr. Galbraith
Tuesday, Thursday - Phys. Ed. class with Mr. Galbraith
Wednesday - Health & Drama with Ms. Arruda
Friday - Libray with Mr. Discenza
Words of the Week (W.O.W. words) December 11 - 15 Doubling the "L"
Grade 2 - pedalling, swimming, running, feeling, failed, nativity, shepherds, presents, angel
Grade 3 - patrolling, shovelling, feeling, appealing, travelling, shepherds, nativity, wreath, poinsettias
Reading - building reading comprehension skills
Word Study - doubling the 'L' & Christmas Words
Writing - descriptive writing, letter writing (new year)
Media - print and visual media reflection
Grade 2s - Data Management (Graphing)
Grade 3s - Data Management (Graphing)
Inquiry - How The World Works
Grade 2 - Simple Machines
Grade 3 - Forces and Motion