See Catholic School Council page for more information about becoming a parent member.
For the nomination form click here.
Striving for the Extraordinary
Our Continued EQAO Success!
Community Service Package
Student Options for Volunteering
Revised Health and Physical Education Curriculum
Canadian Mental Health Resource Guide
Student Transportation Start Up Procedures
A report on our Catholic Communities Region of Peel
Immunization for School Children
Dufferin-Peel District School Board Strategic System Plan 2014 - 2019
St. Joseph SS has received two copies of "Support your Child's Learning through Assessment, Evaluation and Reporting". It is an important parent resource as it uses Q & A format and clear visuals that show parents exactly how the provincial report card has changed. The brochure is available for download as a PDF in English and French as well as 20 other languages.
The St. Joseph uniform policy is available in our Agenda Book (issued to students on the first day of classes in September) or by click on the link below....
Parent Engagement Websites
- TVOkids.org – great website for kids to play games that support the curriculum. As well there is an area for kids to access homework help from K to 6 http://www.tvokids.com/
- Mathies.ca – great website with lots of resources to support mathematics http://mathies.ca/
- mathclips.ca – interactive lessons for students to practice their math http://mathclips.ca/
- Teachontario.ca – website for parents where websites and apps have been curated https://www.teachontario.ca/community/explore/parents-as-partners
- estimation180.com – great opportunity to practice estimation http://www.estimation180.com/
- Khan Academy https://www.khanacademy.org/
- homeworkhelp.ilc.org – free online tutoring resource for students grade 7 to 10 in mathematics https://homeworkhelp.ilc.org/