Full Day Kindergarten Registration for 2013-14
Registration for Full-Day Kindergarten for the 2013-14 school year, will take place at St. Joseph Elementary School on the following days:
Monday, January 28, 2013 7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Friday, February 1, 2013 9:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
Parents/guardians are to register their child in person at the school. The following documents are required for registration:
· proof of age of the child (birth certificate or passport)
· Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) or baptismal certificate from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or has been baptized in an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their own baptismal certificate.
· updated immunization records (Immunization Card, Peel Health Form or Letter of Exemption)
· proof of Canadian citizenship (Birth Certificate/Passport) or permanent resident status
· proof of home address (tax bill, utility bill, bank statement)
· proof of English Separate School Support (may be done at the time of registration by completing an Application For the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement available at the school)