Click HERE for the Ontario Curriculum
Click HERE for the Dufferin Peel Homework Policy
DP Cloud (Microsoft Office 365)
The purpose of using Office 365 is to provide collaboration between Teacher and Student as well as Student to Student. Students have the capability to stay up to date even if they have missed a day at school. This new tool gives Students the ability to work on group assignments/projects simultaneously or independently from wherever they may be as long as they have an Internet connection and a computer. There is no need for the group to physically be in the same room.
Using Office 365 allows:
- Students to access documents created at school
- Students to store files in the cloud
- Students to collaborate with classmates on the same project
- Students to exchange files with their teacher
- Office 365 at School: Open a browser and type: dpcloud in the address field.
- Using iPad at School: Launch Microsoft (Office) 365 App or type dpcloud in address field of Safari
- Office 365 at Home: Open a browser and type: dpcloud.dpcdsb.org in the address field.
In the Username field enter your child’s Student Number
In the Password field enter your child’s Password