JEAN VANIER ADVANTAGE MISSISSAUGA ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAM
2495 Credit Valley Road, Mississauga ON, L5M 4G8
Tel: 905-412-1000 Fax: 905-828-5847
JEAN VANIER ADVANTAGE BRAMPTON ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAM
2 County Court Blvd., Brampton, ON
2017-2018 - Registration Information
To Register, students MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. Students MUST be 18 years of age or over on the first day of classes for the block they are registering.
2. Students MUST register in person.
3. Proof of identity, residence, and academic standing are required.
a. Proof of Identity: A Government issued Photo ID is required:
i. Passport or
ii. Ontario health card, or
iii. Driver’s license, or
iv. Age of Majority card
b. Proof of residence (any one of the following, indicating your primary place of residence):
i. Rental agreement or
ii. Utility bills or
iii. Driver’s license or
iv. Property tax bill
c. Academic Standing: Any one of the following:
i. Credit counseling summary or
ii. Official transcript or
iii. Welcome Centre Assessment Report
Registration is walk-in ONLY on the following dates (Walk-in guidance appointment availability cannot be guaranteed)
Stu dents are encouraged to meet with their previous school’s guidance c ounsellor for course selection prior to registering.
**Students with correctly completed course selection option forms will be scheduled first**
• September 5, 6 at both campus locations for Term 1
• November 13, 14 at both campus locations for Term 2
• January 30, 31 at both campus locations for Term 3
• April 18, 19, 20 at both campus locations for Term 4
WALK-IN Registration Hours (both campus locations)
• Morning Registration Hours: 9:00am – 12:30pm
• Afternoon Registration Hours: 1:15pm – 2:15pm
• Registrations are closed between 12:30pm -1:15pm
Courses may be dropped before the 20th class without full disclosure on transcripts.
To book a Guidance appointment, please call Mr. Low: 905-595-3644 (Bram.) or Mrs. Piercey: 905-412-1000 (Miss.)