Welcome to St. Margaret of Scotland School!
The FI Online Application site is now live!
Important notice for Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of students in SK/Year 2 Kindergarten:
The French Immersion Online Application System is now open for submissions. To apply, go to www.dpcdsb.org. The system was open until February 28, 2014. Note: All submissions, which meet eligibility criteria, are accepted.
In the event that the number of applications is greater than the number of spaces available at a French Immersion school, a centralized, computer-generated lottery will be held at a date yet to be determined.
Kindergarten registration for the 2014-2015 school year, was held at all Dufferin-Peel Catholic elementary schools on January 27th from 7:00pm to 9:00 pm and January 29, 30, 31 from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
For more information, parents/guardians should contact their school, visit the board website at www.dpcdsb.org, or call the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board at 905-890-1221.
Access to School Premises
The Board recognizes that control of access to school premises under its jurisdiction shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Education Act, the Safe Schools Act and Ontario Regulations 471/07 and 474/00. At our school a new system has been installed at our front doors. The expectations regarding accessing the school remains that you come through the main doors and sign in through the school office.
Parents/Guardians should bring the following documents when registering their child:
- proof of age of the child (birth certificate or passport)
- Original Roman Catholic Baptismal Certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) or Baptismal Certificate from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or is baptized from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their own baptismal certificate.
- updated immunization records
- proof of Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant status
- proof of home address (utility bill, bank or credit card statement)
- for schools in Caledon and Dufferin County: emergency rural address numbers for identifying your property
- proof of English Separate School Support (may be done at the time of registration by completing an Application For the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement available at the school)
For more information, contact the school office at 905-820-5115 or visit www.dpcdsb.org.
Click on the 'Events' link in the main navigation bar to see the events taking place in our school.