Welcome to St. Margaret of Scotland School!
Starting September 2014, St. Margaret of Scotland will have new school hours!
Starting September 2, 2014 St. Margaret of Scotland will be starting school at 8:15am and ending at 2:45pm. For additional information please read the Sept Time Change.
The 2014-2015 School Year Calendar
For the 2014-2015 School Year Calendar, please 2014-2015 School Year Calendar.
For more information please visit the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board Website:
Access to School Premises
The Board recognizes that control of access to school premises under its jurisdiction shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Education Act, the Safe Schools Act and Ontario Regulations 471/07 and 474/00. At our school a new system has been installed at our front doors. The expectations regarding accessing the school remains that you come through the main doors and sign in through the school office.
Parents/Guardians should bring the following documents when registering their child:
- proof of age of the child (birth certificate or passport)
- Original Roman Catholic Baptismal Certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) or Baptismal Certificate from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or is baptized from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their own baptismal certificate.
- updated immunization records
- proof of Canadian Citizenship or Landed Immigrant status
- proof of home address (utility bill, bank or credit card statement)
- for schools in Caledon and Dufferin County: emergency rural address numbers for identifying your property
- proof of English Separate School Support (may be done at the time of registration by completing an Application For the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement available at the school)
For more information, contact the school office at 905-820-5115 or visit www.dpcdsb.org.
Click on the 'Events' link in the main navigation bar to see the events taking place in our school.