St. Margaret of Scotland
LIBRARY RESOURCE CENTRE
TEACHER-LIBRARIAN - Ms. Pongetti
Important Library Rules from The Shelf Elf by Jackie Hopkins
1. Keep your books clean and neat, away from all you drink and eat.
2. If you save your place stick a bookmark in that space.
3. Keep books safe and out of view from little ones and dogs that chew!
4. Return your books when they are due, so others can enjoy them too.
5. Use a shelf marker, you can't go wrong; put books back where they belong.
6. Turn pages with great care; leave them whole without a tear.
7. When in the library make this choice: always use your quiet voice.