There are two mandatory components to this section:
- Part 1: Virtual Orientation Session
- Part 2: Orientation Module
Part 1: Virtual Orientation Session
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Time: 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Link: (coming soon)
To attend the virtual orientation session, click on the link above from a networked laptop or desktop. Virtual attendance to this online orientation session is mandatory. This one-hour session will replace the face-to-face orientation session.
The purpose of this online orientation session is to:
- Ensure students can log into the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Provide students with a tutorial on how to access their orientation module and eLearning course
- Share tips and course expectations
- Provide students with an opportunity to meet their online teacher
Part 2: Orientation Module
Students must complete an orientation module before starting their online credit course. This module is located within the virtual learning environment and will become available on the evening of the orientation session. This module will help students become more familiar with the online environment. Once this module has been completed, students will be provided with a link to access their online credit course.