The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board is launching an Online Registration Form for elementary and secondary school registration. Currently this new form is offered for registration for the following schools:
- St. Albert of Jerusalem
- St. Isaac Jogues
- St. Richard
- Ven. Michael J McGivney
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel S.S.
- St. Marguerite d'Youville S.S.
Note: Registration for all non-Canadian, non-landed citizens, including refugee claimants, international students and students on study permits and parental work permits, must be done on an individual basis. Please contact our Admissions Department at 905-890-1221 for an appointment to determine eligibility to attend Dufferin-Peel Catholic schools.
ACCESS ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Create an account on the Trillium Online Registration system
- Complete Online Registration Form
- Submit Online Registration Form
- Receive email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the Online Registration Form
- School will contact the Parent/Guardian to review registration information and arrange a school visit to verify documentation.
- Registration Form is approved and student is enrolled.