All course changes must be completed within the first 5 days of each semester.
Students wishing to change add, or delete a course must make an appointment with their guidance counsellor to determine if the change is possible. Changes will only be considered for the following reasons:
- Credit has already been earned for a current course.
- The pre-requisite has not been completed.
- New course is required for graduation.
- New course is required for post-secondary plans.
- Student has an incomplete schedule.
Students MUST continue to follow their most recent timetables until the counsellor has finalized and approved the change.
Students wishing to change the level of a course must request the change within the first 4 weeks of each semester.