The following platforms can be used by students at school, home, or anywhere you have an Internet connection. They grant access to work, online courses, education-based apps, education planning and much more.
Office 365, also known as DPcloud to Dufferin Peel students, is a cloud based complement of applications that is provided by Microsoft which includes Mail, Calendar, Sway, Forms, OneDrive, Class Notebook, Planner, and more
- Login with your student number and school password
Google Apps for Education (GAFE) is a cloud based and collaborative suite of applications that Google offers to schools and educational institutions that includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides and more
- To login click “sign in” on the Google homepage
- Enter email@example.com and click Next
- Sign in with your student number and school password
D2L is an online account where, for some courses, you access your course material, assignments, quizzes, grades, calendar, messages, and class discussions
- To sign in use your student number and D2L password
- If you have never used D2L, login using your student number and “changeme” as your password and then change your password or see your teacher
MyBlueprint is an interactive online education and career planning program that gives students the opportunity to plan courses, track progress towards graduation and post-secondary careers, complete self assessments, create cover letters, resumes, and portfolios, and learn to budget.
- First time logins require an activation code and email to create an account
- Activation codes can be supplied by the Teacher-Librarian or Guidance
- Subsequent logins use your chosen email and MyBlueprint password