Student email information: Log in here. Reset password here. Self register for password reset here.
Do you require technical help with your school Chromebook? Please contact 1-833-644-1492
Student Trustee Information
January 13 to 22
The process of the 2021-22 Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board Student Trustee Election is now open.
If you are interested in running for St. Aloysius Gonzaga's Elected Student Trustee position please review the eligibility requirements and complete the "Student Trustee Application & Parent/Guardian Permission Form" that can be found on the Gonzaga Website and also the Grade 10 and 11 Gonzaga Guidance Google Classrooms. Once you have completed the Application Permission Form please upload the completed form to the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/cB1cefWn68iCH38i9
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Eagles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student must be baptized Catholic (per Board Policy 5.25)
- As of August 1st 2021, students must be registered for a grade 11 or 12 full-time program at St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School
- Students under the age of 18 must provide written confirmation and acknowledgement of the responsibilities from their parent/guardian via the Application Permission Form
- If successful, students shall sign a Confidentiality Agreement
- Students must be willing to commit the necessary time to attend meetings and perform the duties and responsibilities of a student trustee
- Interested students will meet with Mr. Eagles and/or Mr. O'Grady prior to the Student Trustee Election
- Interested students must complete the google form and upload his/her completed Student Trustee Application Permission Form by Friday January 22nd, 2021 at 12:00 pm (noon)
NOTE: The Winner of the Student Trustee Election is applying for the ONE position from the Mississauga Family of schools for the board level positions of the DPCDSB Board of Trustees. Each candidate from the Mississauga Family of schools will be allotted THREE MINUTES to speak to his/her suitability to represent the interests of students on the Board of Trustees. Candidates will meet on February 25th at 3:00 pm (ZOOM) to present to the current Student Trustees and the Student Trustee Liaison. Student Trustee Application and Permission 2021 to 2022.pdf
Please click the IMAGE of the following links.
Gonzaga Student Leadership
Gonzaga House System
Gonzaga House Sorter
Gonzaga Spirit Wear and Accessories