Click on the picture below to open the brochure
STEP BY STEP REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO
** Disclaimer** Due to the recent announcement by the Ministry of Education, some of the information reflected within this presentation is not up-to-date. Please note that information regarding the De-Streaming of Grade 9 Courses is forthcoming and as more information becomes available, it will be accurately reflected on the Guidance homepage under the Course Calendar. Our Grade 9 Course selection sheet on the Grade 9 Instruction sheet has been updated to reflect the new De-streamed Ministry Course codes.
SPECIALIST HIGH SKILLS MAJOR
In order to complete a fillable tax form, please follow the instructions below:
- Open Direction of School Support Form.
- On the right side of the page, there is a panel with options.
- Click Fill and Sign. This will take you to a new page.
- A new screen pops up and asks Who needs to Fill and Sign?
- In the middle of the page it gives you two options:
- Click on you.
- This takes you back to the Direction of School Support Form.
- Click the cursor in the appropriate boxes to complete the form.
- Sign and Date. Save the document.
- Send the document as an attachment when sending it by email.
DPCDSB Online Registration Video Link: https://youtu.be/hvlkiHumVAM
UNIFORM INFORMATION & POLICY:
2021-2022 STUDENT ACTIVITY FEES:
This 2021-2022 activity fee covers the costs for items that are beyond the curriculum such as activities (ie: yearbook and student events), retreats, and events facilitated by Student Council.
Yearbook - $20
Subsidy for Faith Formation/Retreats: - $10
Executive Council Activities - $10
Subsidy for Leadership & Development - $10.00
Subsidy for Student Awards - $10
Charity - $5
**Please note that payments are accepted only thru SchoolCash Online**
<< Click here to register for SCHOOLCASH ONLINE >>