Our Learning Commons is available to the teachers and students of St. John XXIII in support of the learning inside each classroom. Our Learning Commons serves as the "hub of the school" by facilitating the following:
- fostering a love and understanding of literature through library classes, book clubs and the Forest of Reading program
- aiding teachers and students in their quest for information
- supporting students in their acquisition of research/inquiry skills and ability to process information
- helping students develop reading fluency and leadership skills through the All Star Reading program
- and aiding students and teachers in use of technology
At this time the Learning Commons is not accessible to students.
At this time, we are not offering book exchange. We look forward to getting back into our regular routine when we are able to. At this point our learning commons is being used as our Special Education Resource Classroom.