Application deadline is January 15, 2020
Using the login information provided by your guidance counsellor or school official, complete the on-line application.
Base Application Fee - For initial three university/program choices: $150
Additional Choice Fee - for each university/program choice beyond the initial three: $50
Click the link below for instructions on
How to Apply to University
produced by OUAC!
- Identify university and program – record program 'code'
- Obtain OUAC letter from guidance
(includes PIN, student#, school#)
- Have payment information handy (Credit card info)
- Log onto 101 Online Application
- Complete application
- Pay fees
- Print application submission acknowledgement and payment receipt
- Due Date: January 15, 2020
- OUAC reference number will be assigned – DO NOT LOSE
- Reference # + PIN =
- access to 'review & change'
- respond to offer
- $150.00 for 3 choices
- $50.00 for each additional choice
- fees are non-refundable
- NO CASH
- may choose a maximum of 3 programs at any one University
- Practice tutorial for the on-line application
- Application due date: January 15, 2020
- Log onto 101 Online Application using access codes
- Click 'ADD NEW PROGRAM'
- Use 'FAST TRACK' option if you know the program codes
- Enter the OUAC program codes in the boxes
- Complete program details as requested
- Review your program choices
- Number your choices in order of preference
- Check accuracy of personal data (Guidance submitted this info)
- Answer the required 'additional' nine questions – very easy
- Verify academic information (see counsellor if inaccurate – read only)
- Click 'submit'
- Print for your records
- Choose method of payment (will not process application until payment)
- Print screen displaying your OUAC REFERENCE NUMBER (2011-xxx-xxx)
- Record PIN and store in safe place
- Use OUAC Reference Number and PIN to access the on-line 'Review & Change' system
170 Research Lane
Guelph, ON N1G 5E2
Tel: 519 823-1940
General Inquiries: Ext. 556