My School Day App
Be sure to add the MySchoolDay app to your mobile device in order to stay up-to-date on all that is happening at St. Michael CSS.
GENERAL PEEL PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES:
Everyone should complete the self-assessment screening tool before coming to the school:
GENERAL PEEL PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES
· Any person with any of the symptoms outlined in the ‘COVID- 19 Reference Document for Symptoms’ on the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 website should stay home. Common symptoms of COVID-19 include fever (temperature of 37.8°C or greater), new or worsening cough, and shortness of breath. Other symptoms of COVID-19 can include sore throat, difficulty swallowing, new olfactory or taste disorders, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, etc.
· Any person who has been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19 in the past 14 days should stay home.
· Although it is important to maintain physical distancing of 2 metres at all times, people must wear a non-medical mask/face covering while on school property.
· There is to be ABSOLUTELY NO gatherings of people/students in front of the school; student must drop- off materials and leave school property immediately.
· As per Peel Public Health direction the school building is closed to students so there will be no availability to washrooms and/or drinking fountains on this day.
Please use the link below to register your car to park at St. Michael:
www.STOPR.ca has an online transportation "opt-out" form: