Accepting Nominations for the DPCDSB Distinguished Alumni Campaign
Every school year, the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board selects alumni from its schools and celebrates them through its Distinguished Alumni campaign. This campaign recognizes DPCDSB graduates who are making valuable and unique contributions in their respective careers, pathways and communities.
Our Distinguished Alumni have made a positive contribution to their communities and represent the image of the Catholic learner as described by the Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations.
DPCDSB is currently accepting nominations for its 2023 Distinguished Alumni.
To be eligible for this recognition, the nominee must meet the following criteria:
- The nominee is a graduate of the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board;
- The nominee has distinguished themselves through service, accomplishments or career;
- The nominee reflects the characteristics of the Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations:
- A Discerning Believer Formed in the Catholic Faith Community
- An Effective Communicator
- A Reflective and Creative Thinker
- A Lifelong Learner
- A Collaborative Contributor
- A Caring Family Member
- A Responsible Citizen
If you know of a Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board graduate who fits the above criteria, nominate them using the DPCDSB Distinguished Alumni Nomination Form.
Nominations are reviewed by a committee comprised of trustees, staff and students.
Nominations are due by April 14, 2023.
Link to past Distinguished Alumni