STUDENTS AND PARENTS OF GRADES 7-12 - E-PORTFOLIO INFORMATION
The student e-portfolio for students in grades 7-12 is called the "Education Planner." It is a mobile-friendly education and career/life planning resource used by counsellors and teachers in thousands of schools to help students build an Individual Pathways Plan (IPP) and engage them in planning for their future.Student Login Details
Students can complete multiple career assessments, unlock occupation matches, plan their courses, compare post-secondary programs, build resumes, cover letters, budgets, and portfolios, and lots more.
Parents can sign up for a Parent account, link with your child, and view a live feed of your child's Education Planner activity.
- Click on the link myBlueprint Login
- If accessing off-board site, you will be taken to the board landing page
- Enter student username and password [same as what they use at school]
- On the student dashboard, click on ‘myBlueprint’ and it will automatically go to student’s account
- If accessing on a board site, it will take you directly into the student’s account
Parent Information and Login Details
- All students from grades 7 – 12 must be completing activities in their MyBlueprint account as part of their Individual Pathways Plan
- Student information is archived at the end of each year and accessible for students to view the following year and beyond. Your child will continue to have access to their archived documents, reflections and postings in their myBlueprint account even after they graduate from Dufferin-Peel!
- Sign up for a parent account by following the steps below:
- Visit www.myblueprint.ca/dpcdsb
- Choose the secondary school your child attends or will attend from the drop-down list
- Click on 'Not a student…'
- Enter all the details to create your account
Looking for some more helpful resources to support your child in the documentation of their learning?
Check out these resources below:
Browse exemplar portfolios
Top 4 Reasons to Implement Digital Portfolios in the Classroom