Secondary School Summer School
For Grade 8 students going into Grade 9 at a DPCDSB Secondary School in September 2023
This summer, DPCDSB will be offering current Grade 8 students the opportunity to obtain one secondary credit in Secondary Summer School. This program is fast-paced and runs the full month of July.
Dates: July 4 - July 31, 2023, Monday to Friday
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Mississauga: Father Michael Goetz C.S.S., John Cabot C.S.S., Loyola C.S.S., St. Joan of Arc C.S.S., St. Marcellinus C.S.S.
Brampton: St. Roch C.S.S., Holy Name of Mary C.S.S., St. Marguerite d'Youville C.S.S.
Course option: GLD2O4
To ensure success in the course, students are encouraged to:
- Attend all days (absent a maximum of 3 days)
- Complete all work and assignments
- Complete the CPT
- Write the exam (if applicable)
To register, you will need to provide the following information:
- Student first and last name
- Student date of birth
- Student address
- Contact information (parent/guardian)
- DPCDSB 9-digit Student Number
- OEN Number
- Current elementary school
- Future Secondary School (September 2023)
- Any medical conditions we should be aware of
- Emergency contact information (authorized pick-up person if parent/guardian is unavailable)
Click here to register.
Registration is open until June 9, 2023.
Click the image below for more information.