DPCDSB offers the full-day Kindergarten program in all 125 Catholic elementary schools in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton and Orangeville. Elementary school admissions are open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents. Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years of age by December 31 of the school year for which they are registering.
For more information about admissions and requirements, parents/guardians should contact their
school directly or the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512 or 24519 or 24511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create an account on the
Online Application System
- Complete online Application Form
- Submit online Application Form
- Receive email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the online Application Form with further instructions regarding providing supporting documentation (See Below for a Complete List).
- Once supporting documentation has been received at the school office and verified, registration is approved and the student is enrolled.
For those without online access, printed copies of the Registration package are available in the school office. You may also download the
Printable Registration Form.
The following documents are required to complete the registration process. All documents MUST be submitted in English and be originals:
Proof of age of the child
Birth certificate or passport.
Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate
Students registering in DPCDSB elementary schools and/or their parents/guardians, must provide the following:
- an original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian), or;
- an original baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) from a church that is in communion with the Holy See of Rome, or;
- an original baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) from an Eastern/Byzantine Rite of the Roman Catholic Church.
Updated immunization records
Region of Peel: Report your child's immunizations to the Region of Peel online and give the reference number to your child's school when registering.
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph: Immunization Card or Letter of Exemption.
Proof of Canadian citizenship
Birth certificate, passport or permanent resident status.
Proof of home address/Emergency rural address numbers
Two of the following: property tax bill, current utility bill, electronic bill, real estate document or Government of Canada issued forms. On a case-by-case basis, consideration for any special circumstance shall go through the respective Superintendent or Admissions Officer. If the lease agreement is the sole documentation and not a standard lease form, it should be notarized/Commissioner of Oath.
Proof of English Separate School Support
May be done at the time of registration by completing an Application for the
Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement (Peel or
Dufferin). Learn More:
Support Catholic Education
Link:KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM INFORMATION