Skip navigation
  •  StudentsKorean
  •  StudentsKoreanPolish
  •  StudentsKoreanPolishSpanish
  •  StudentsKoreanPolishSpanishTagalog
Extraordinary Lives Start With a Great Catholic Education

Transcript Requests




 Catalog-Item Reuse ‭[1]‬



Student Transcript Requests During COVID-19 School/School Board Facilities Closure Period Including During Summer 2020

The Ontario Student Transcript (OST) is the official record of a student's secondary school academic achievement in the province of Ontario. Student records are confidential, and transcripts are issued only on the written request of the student or parent/guardian (when student is under 18 years of age) and are subject to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA). 

Like many processes during the current period of COVID-19 related school and school board closures, the process for requesting transcripts and our ability to provide actual copies of transcripts has changed.

If the last secondary school you attended was within the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board (DPCDSB) and you require your transcript, please use the process below that best applies to you to request your Ontario Student Transcript.  

1. Applying to an Ontario College through the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS)

If you are a former student of the DPCDSB and are applying to an Ontario college through the Ontario Application Service (OCAS), request your OST using the online electronic transcript request service available through OCAS.

To use this service you must:

  • Be a past student of the DPCDSB
  • Apply to a minimum of one Ontario college
  • Pay the college application and transcript fees

To order your transcript online, go to

NOTE: If you are a current student attending a secondary school within the DPCDSB, and are applying to Ontario colleges through OCAS, you do not need to request your transcript. Your transcript information will be forwarded to OCAS on your behalf.

2. To Request your Transcript for all Other Purposes 

Requests for transcripts are being processed centrally by the DPCDSB's Admissions Department. Please complete the ​Transcript Request Form and submit this form by email to
Note that during this time of COVID-19 related school closures, we are NOT providing transcripts directly to requestors. We will only send transcripts electronically directly to the institution. We will acknowledge receipt of your request by email and advise you once when the transcript has been sent to the college/university or other. Note: DPCDSB has temporarily suspended the printing of official documents.

Cost to Order a Transcript
Fees for processing transcripts are waived during this period of school closure.

Other Important Facts
Any discrepancies in courses or marks will be resolved by the home school. The DPCDSB will not change any mark or credit information.

The DPCDSB DOES NOT print Report Cards and Ontario Education Numbers (OEN) are not released via the phone. The OEN is printed on your transcript if you were registered in a DPCDSB school in the school year 2002-2003 or after. If you require your OEN, please request a transcript via the procedures above.

To connect directly with an Admissions Department at​ or call 905-890-0708 ext. 24511, 24512 or 24519 and leave a message. A staff representative will return your call ASAP.

back to top